Saturday, July 14, 2012

Enlighten Me Skin Tone Corrector

I just bought the serum from Ole Henriksen I told you guys about before (here) that I wanted to try out. It is called the Enlighten Me Skin Tone Corrector. According to the Ole Henriksen homepage, it is suitable for all skin types. The texture of the serum feels a bit greasy once you pump it out, but when you massage it into your skin, it absorbs quickly and does not feel sticky at all. It is a serum that is supposed to lighten the skin with THC, lactic acid, lemon and mulberry extracts. It is recommended to use this at night before your moisturizer on clean skin. I use it every night, and even sometimes in the morning also for extra effect.


Since I have scars after acne and uneven skin tone, I thought I will try this out. I have used this for like a week or two, and already I see some improvement. Small, but visible improvement. I am thinking if I  keep this up, my skin will look a lot better within 4 weeks or so. I will update you guys about this after 4 weeks, and tell you if it really worked on me. What I also noticed is that my skin definitely got smoother and more even than before. My skin does not feel as "bumpy" as before. And nevertheless, it smells like lemon (from the lemon extract, I assume)! The only downside to this product is the price! It is kind of expensive, but you just need a small amount, so this will probably last you a couple of months. So far, I'm happy with this product.
The serum costs USD $ 48.
Image: From the producer


ingredient benefits

Vitamin C Stimulates collagen production
Lactic acid Provides gentle exfoliation and cell renewal
Lemon extract Cell proliferating, astringent
Mulberry extract Natural fading agent, alternative to chemical lighteners or kojic acid
Source: www.olehenriksen.com

xoxo
Pineapple


No comments:

Post a Comment